Commercial Water Damage Repair For Any Size Property In Dallas Texas.
In Dallas and surrounding towns Mesquite, Garland, Richardson, Irving, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Addison, Grand Prairie, Sunnyvale, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Grapevine, Hutchins, Duncanville, Cockrell Hill, Balch Springs, Cedar Hill, Wilmer, Lancaster, Desoto
let Texas State Restoration handle water damage repair for your commercial property.
Don’t let water damage repair close your commercial property down for extended periods. It’s a fact of life that water can make its way into your property and cause a great deal of strife. Water damage in your commercial property can result in loss of product, loss of business and health risks to you and your employees. Regardless of whether the water intruded from storm flooding, burst pipes, a sewage backup, or any other means, you will need to choose a capable and qualified water damage repair company to get back to business as usual as quickly as possible.
Texas State Restoration Can Help You Through This Stressful Time.
If your business has suffered water damage, you are probably overwhelmed with concern about many different details. You will need to consider contacting and working with your commercial insurance as well as the possibility of mold and health risks to your employees, and whether you will have to deal with structural damage that may keep you out of business for some time. Texas State Restoration staff are adept at removing water and cleaning your property promptly and efficiently. They are highly skilled and practiced at getting businesses up and running in no time. Our goal is to save you time, money and ensure the safety of your employees and customers.
- Fully Insured
- Fully Certified
- 1 Year workmanship quality guarantee
- Full service reconstruction company including building reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes in place
- Dedicated account and project managers
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 90 minute or less onsite response times during emergencies to 90% of our service area
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up and insurance billing
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Insurance deductible assistance
- State and federal contracts
- Local decision making; not mandated at some national level franchisor with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
The first step to repairing any water damage is to set up an initial assessment. This step is crucial as it allows us to evaluate the damage, both apparent and unseen, and give you a better idea of when you can expect to have your business running again. We offer a full and individualized assessment, tailored to your business and needs. After we fully assess the damage, we can then proceed with the process of removing the water and any damaged material, drying, sanitizing, and readying the property for restoration.
Some of the businesses Texas State Restoration offers commercial water damage repair services for
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Working With Insurance
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance. We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Texas State Restoration and Your Texas Insurance Company and Claim
Managing your damage insurance claim, either residential or commercial, and whether for water, fire, mold, bio, or other in TX can be a daunting task. Everything from the policy language, to entitlements, mitigation terms and processes, and beyond can be complex and confusing. Large insurance companies leverage their size and power to gain the upper hand over uniformed customers in many cases leaving them vulnerable during a very stressful and traumatic time. Understanding the mitigation process and the entitlements under your policy are critical to ensuring your property is returned back to it’s pre-loss condition, and done so with proper financial compensation through your policy. Let Texas State Restoration help you navigate this complex process so you can rest a little easier. When the right documentation is prepared and submitted the whole process goes along more smoothly and your chances are denial are mitigated. Getting the paperwork and mitigation work done right the first time puts the odds of a positive outcome and settlement in your favor.Call Now: 903-609-3027
Act Fast To Avoid Additional Consequences From Water Damage
Although this is an extremely trying time, you will need to take the necessary steps to protect your assets, employees and customers. It may seem like the damage is done, but unseen water damage can cause further problems to arise, such as:
- Displacement from your commercial property: With any water damage, it is likely you and your employees will be displaced for some amount of time. However, with proper repairs by the right people, you can lessen the time your property will be out of commission.
- Structural damage: It’s also likely that your business property will suffer some amount of structural damage. If you don’t treat the problem promptly, this can intensify, leaving you with irreparable damage that will take more money and time to fix, if it can be fixed at all.
- Health complications: Burst pipes can cause mold to grow and moisture to collect, causing serious, even fatal health risks such as allergies, headaches, asthma and respiratory conditions. Those with chronic illnesses and autoimmune disorders are even more at risk to these conditions.
Tackling water damage repairs for commercial property can seem insurmountable, but Texas State Restoration can help. From initial assessment to fully clearing and drying the property, you will know that your business and the health of your employees and customers are in good hands. Call 903-609-3027 any time, day or night, to set up a consultation.