Kitchen Fire and Smoke Cleanup & Damage Repair in TX for Kitchen Fire and Smoke Emergencies
Texas kitchen fire and smoke damage cleanup and repair experts at your disposal 24/7 365 days a year
Kitchen Fire and Smoke Cleanup and Damage Repair for the Following Texas Cities and Surrounding Areas: Paris, Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, Sherman, Denton, Sulphur Springs, Tyler
When it comes to kitchen fire and smoke cleanup and damage repair at your TX property, choosing the right restoration company can make all the difference in whether or not the job gets done right, and whether or not your insurance provider will pay the claim. Choose Texas State Restoration and ensure proper cleanup and damage repair and restoration as well as prompt payment of your insurance claim!
It’s a shame, but true, when property owners are faced with the tragedy of a fire event, especially one in a kitchen that can lead to extremely serious consequences throughout not only the kitchen, but the whole building, the fire department gets dispatched, and then a group of fly by night damage restoration companies follow. Buyer beware.
When it comes to choosing a restoration company for the cleanup and repair of any and all kitchen fires in Texas it’s important to remember several things.
- When you assign the right to bill your insurance company for damage cleanup and repair you are letting the insurance company know that it’s ok for them to accept the billing claim as presented by the restoration company. While this is fairly standard practice, in the wrong hands, this can be very problematic for you and your insurance claim. The ambulance chasers as we call them in the field, come in fast to get you signed up and out of the market. This works to your disadvantage, because they typically offer inferior services, utilize unscrupulous business practices, and put you and your claim at risk. Once the work has begun and you have authorized them to perform the work under your policy it’s difficult to stop the process without loss. Once you are off the market, they can perform any work they deem necessary, claim they are doing work they don’t, use non-trained professionals, and ultimately run up your claim costs to their benefit. Sure your insurance company will try to keep them honest, but once the work is done it’s hard to tell what was there before, in most cases the insurance company will pay the claim for all acute costs. Where this can get you in trouble is when it comes to your overall policy limits, any work they get paid for ads up against your policy limits, money you may need for other repairs as part of the restoration process. Problems with poorly referenced restoration companies always rear their ugly heads after they are long gone, and with resources being used up before the repairs are finished. This is where an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Call Texas State Restoration today and rest assured knowing that the process is in good hands. Ask us for references, speak to some customers, take the time to feel good about the fire and smoke damage cleanup and repair experts you choose.
- The process of kitchen fire and smoke cleanup and damage repair requires the skills of multiple disciplines. You need to make sure your fire and smoke damage restoration provider understands all can perform all of the nuanced services necessary from any necessary local and state of Texas permitting, to the cleanup of all building materials and personal contents, as well as the storage and cataloging of belongings during the cleanup and repair process, and even to the restoration services of putting your home or business back to it’s pre-damage condition.
When it Comes to Fire Damage Repair, Cleanup and Restoration Count on Texas State Restoration
- Professionally trained, and retrained technicians that take pride in their work
- Consistent communication with clients and their agents
- Coordination with your insurance carrier for documentation and process
- Prompt service 24 hours per day, 365 days a year, realtime dispatch
- Project Management to maintain a prompt, stress free process
- Structural inspections as necessary
- Wall surface cleaning
- Appropriate media blasting for a variety of surface types
- Furniture and other upholstery cleaning as needed including drapes
- Carpet and textile cleaning including area rugs, wall hangings & orientals
- Hard surface cleaning
- Complete floor cleaning and restoration
- Furniture assessment, cleaning, polishing, refinishing, and restoration
- Electronics assessment, cleaning, repair and restoration
- HVAC duct and appliance assessment, cleaning and repair
- Specialty content restoration including photos, documents, and artwork
- Personal and professional contents packout, storage and documentation
- Facilities for temporary power and climate control as needed
Texas State Restoration fire damage restoration programs include the mitigation of both fire and smoke damage, water damage cleanup and remediation, as well as the abatement of any hazardous materials that may be present during the process. In addition to the visible damage, both structural and aesthetic, exposed contents must be evaluated for recovery or replacement based on a number of factors your insurance carrier considers, understanding your policy, its terms, and the nature of your contents and their damage is critical to having your property restored or replaced to get it back to its pre-loss condition
We can assist in providing an understanding of the following
- Replacement cost and restoration cost with benefits analysis
- Determination of the scope and scale with regards to excessive smoke and heat on property contents valuation
- Assessment of loss of use and value of your property if applicable
- How any damage will negatively impact an items life expectancy
It’s important to choose a kitchen fire and smoke cleanup and damage repair company carefully, especially when so much of the damage can be in places you just can’t see. Ensure you don’t have a lifelong problem of smoke odor from the remnants of your kitchen fire and hire time tested professionals that can guaranty the success of your cleanup and repair process.
Call Texas State Restoration today 903-609-3027 and get started down the path to putting your home or business back to its true pre-loss condition.