Residential Water Damage Repair For Any Size Home In TX
In Fort Worth Arlington, Forest Hill, Kennedale, Benbrook, River Oaks, Haltom City, Melody Hills, Blue Mound, Lake Worth, Edgecliff Village, Pantego, Saginaw, Crowley, Burleson, Mansfield, Westworth Village, White Settlement, Lakeside, Azle, Eagle Mountain, and surrounding towns let Texas State Restoration handle water damage repair for your residential property.
Residential water damage repair can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in TX is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home depends on your prompt action in choosing a water damage repair company.
Texas State Restoration Is Your Best Choice For Residential Water Damage Repair.
Living in TX, you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Other causes of water damage include sewer backups, plumbing and structural issues, or a leaky roof. Texas State Restoration staff are passionate about serving you and your family, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with water damage in TX.
- Fully Insured
- Fully Certified
- 1 Year workmanship quality guarantee
- Full service reconstruction company including building reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes in place
- Dedicated account and project managers
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 90 minute or less onsite response times during emergencies to 90% of our service area
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up and insurance billing
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Insurance deductible assistance
- State and federal contracts
- Local decision making; not mandated at some national level franchisor with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Water Damage To Your Home Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected.
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is cleared and repaired. Our aim is to get your family back in your home as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects and possessions. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether it comes from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you and your family. During this stressful and trying time, we know that your family’s safety is the most important factor, and we are committed to that value.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Working With Insurance
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance. We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company under a certain time frame.
Texas State Restoration and Your Texas Insurance Company and Claim
Managing your damage insurance claim, either residential or commercial, and whether for water, fire, mold, bio, or other in TX can be a daunting task. Everything from the policy language, to entitlements, mitigation terms and processes, and beyond can be complex and confusing. Large insurance companies leverage their size and power to gain the upper hand over uniformed customers in many cases leaving them vulnerable during a very stressful and traumatic time. Understanding the mitigation process and the entitlements under your policy are critical to ensuring your property is returned back to it’s pre-loss condition, and done so with proper financial compensation through your policy. Let Texas State Restoration help you navigate this complex process so you can rest a little easier. When the right documentation is prepared and submitted the whole process goes along more smoothly and your chances are denial are mitigated. Getting the paperwork and mitigation work done right the first time puts the odds of a positive outcome and settlement in your favor.Call Now: 903-609-3027
Where To Start
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for you and your family. The staff at Texas State Restoration are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home for restoration.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home. Take the first step today and call us at 903-609-3027 to set up your consultation, assessment and repairs.