Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Sewage Backup Throughout TX
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Sewage Backup seriously in your Paris, Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, Sherman, Denton, Sulphur Springs, Tyler, TX commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Sewage Backup at your commercial or residential property in TX shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Texas State Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Sewage Backup affect your home or business, it’s Texas State Restoration you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas: Paris, Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, Sherman, Denton, Sulphur Springs, Tyler.
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Sewage Backup, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
In the TX area the water damage mitigation professionals at Texas State Restoration have the experience you need on your side during any routine or emergency water damage event such as those caused by Sewage Backup. We are available 24/7, 7 days a week for all emergency water damage calls. Whether you need a cleanup or dryout, or want more extensive restoration and repair services, you can rest easy knowing when we show up onsite, we will get the job done right not only the first time, but will do so with an eye and sensitivity on expediting the triage and repair en-route to getting your home or business back up and running as smoothly and as soon as possible.
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Sewage Backup
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Texas State Restoration for all you Sewage Backup water damage repair
- Fully Insured
- Fully Certified
- 1 Year workmanship quality guarantee
- Full service reconstruction company including building reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes in place
- Dedicated account and project managers
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 90 minute or less onsite response times during emergencies to 90% of our service area
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up and insurance billing
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Insurance deductible assistance
- State and federal contracts
- Local decision making; not mandated at some national level franchisor with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at Texas State Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Texas State Restoration and Your Texas Insurance Company and Claim
Managing your damage insurance claim, either residential or commercial, and whether for water, fire, mold, bio, or other in TX can be a daunting task. Everything from the policy language, to entitlements, mitigation terms and processes, and beyond can be complex and confusing. Large insurance companies leverage their size and power to gain the upper hand over uniformed customers in many cases leaving them vulnerable during a very stressful and traumatic time. Understanding the mitigation process and the entitlements under your policy are critical to ensuring your property is returned back to it’s pre-loss condition, and done so with proper financial compensation through your policy. Let Texas State Restoration help you navigate this complex process so you can rest a little easier. When the right documentation is prepared and submitted the whole process goes along more smoothly and your chances are denial are mitigated. Getting the paperwork and mitigation work done right the first time puts the odds of a positive outcome and settlement in your favor.Call Now: 903-609-3027
Sewage Backup damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
Texas State Restoration understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Sewage Backup and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Texas State Restoration and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
Texas Department of Health Contact Details if Required
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756-3199
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756-3199
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Sewage Backup!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Sewage Backup, contact Texas State Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.