Highland Park, Plano Area’s Industrial AC Leaks Water Damage Cleanup, Mitigation, Repair and Restoration Services Company
Immediate Dispatch for Qualifying Emergencies! 24/7 Emergencies
Industrial AC Leaks damage at your Highland Park area property is serious and choosing the right Industrial AC Leak repair company for cleanup and restoration is paramount
Minimize downtime at your Highland Park and surrounding town: Dallas, Highland Park, University Park, Northwest Dallas, Lake Highlands, North Dallas, Oak Lawn, Cedar Crest, Wolf Creek, Piedmont Addition, Cockrell Hill, Plano Industrial AC Leaks with expedited water damage restoration, mitigation, cleanup, and water extraction services from Texas State Restoration.
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and extraction for Industrial AC Leaks at your commercial or residential property in Highland Park TX shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Texas State Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Industrial AC Leaks affect your home or business it’s not only a nuisance, but can pose risk to the health of all of those involved. Don’t fret; you are only one call away from having your problem solved, and mind eased.Learn More About Our Services and Company
Water Damage Restoration and Repair Services in Your Dallas Area
- Sewage Backup
- Frozen Pipes
- Burst Pipes
- Leaky Roof
- Toilet Overflow
- Storm Penetration
- Freezer Leaks and Defrost
- Tub Overflows
- Leaky Plumbing
- Broken Sewage Lines
- Blackwater Leaks
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Sprinklers
- Well Pumps
- Boiler Leaks
- Water Heaters
- Irrigation Systems
- Roof Drains
- Industrial AC Leaks
- Rooftop AC Leaks
- Air Conditioning Leaks
- Holding Tank Leaks
- Gutter Backups
- Chiller Leaks
- Basement Flooding
- Floor Drain Backups
We also support the following commercial client industries regarding Industrial AC Leaks damage repair, cleaning and drying in Highland Park TX
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Emergency Water Damage Repair, Cleanup, Dryout and Extraction from Industrial AC Leaks Throughout the Highland Park TX Area
The water damage mitigation professionals at Texas State Restoration have the experience you need on your side during any emergency water damage event from Industrial AC Leaks. We are available 24/7, 7 days a week for all emergency water damage calls. Whether you need a cleanup or dryout, or want more extensive restoration and repair services, you can rest easy knowing when we show up onsite, we will get the job done right not only the first time, but will do so with an eye and sensitivity on expediting the triage and repair en-route to getting you, and/or your business back to normal as soon as possible.
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Industrial AC Leaks
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Texas State Restoration
- Texas State Restoration is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Texas State Restoration performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Texas State Restoration you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Often times during the water damage repair and cleanup of your Industrial AC Leaks there is the need to notify the local building or health department prior to starting the project or at specific milestones during the project. At Texas State Restoration we handle all of the notifications for you so you can rest easy. If you have any pre-project questions you can call us directly, or call the authorities at the contact details below.
Texas Department of Health Contact Details if Required
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756-3199
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756-3199
Working With Insurance
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance. We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Let Texas State Restoration Help Guide You Through The Complex Process Of Your Insurance Claim Submittal.
Texas State Restoration Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at Texas State Restoration can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. Texas State Restoration is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Where To Start
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for you and your family. The staff at Texas State Restoration are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home for restoration.
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Industrial AC Leaks, contact Texas State Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repair projects both big and small. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services
Commercial water damage repair, restoration, remediation, cleanup and dryout for hotels, restaurants, resorts, schools, office buildings, retail stores, nursing homes, municipal buildings, apartment complexes, condominiums, industrial manufacturing, churches, and more!
“They were fast, professional and caring, which is often difficult to find! They went above and beyond to make sure our home, as well as many in our neighborhood, was taken care of! I highly recommend this company to anyone!”
Why Texas State Restoration
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Guarantee
- Staff Background Checks
- Train and Retain Programs
- Personalized Service
“Thank you Texas State Restoration for your immediate response to our Sanitizing and Disinfecting request at our Facility on April 7th. You delivered on what you promised and we were able to open our Facility within 24hrs.”
Understanding Water Damage Restoration Services
When it comes to commercial water damage, residential water damage, including damage from storms and flooding, Texas State Restoration has you covered. With each event, man made or natural, there are specific skillsets needed and concerns to be considered, everything from coverage entitlements, to business downtime, to the health of everyone involved, you need a company with experience by your side to ensure a favorable outcome, after all it’s not just about fixing the damage, it’s about putting all of the pieces of your business or life back together as quickly as possible.