Water Mitigation Services For Residential and Commercial Businesses In Piedmont Addition, Plano
Immediate Dispatch for Qualifying Emergencies! 24/7 Emergencies
In Piedmont Addition, Let Texas State Restoration’ water mitigation experts remediate your commercial or residential water damage
We offer water mitigation services in Piedmont Addition and surrounding towns such as: Dallas, Highland Park, University Park, Northwest Dallas, Lake Highlands, North Dallas, Oak Lawn, Cedar Crest, Wolf Creek, Piedmont Addition, Cockrell Hill, Plano. We believe everyone should have access to professional water mitigation and restoration services, because choosing the wrong company for mitigation and restoration can be one of the most costly mistakes anyone can make.
Water mitigation for your Piedmont Addition commercial or residential property can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in the Texas area is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home or commercial property and business depends on your prompt action in choosing the right water mitigation company for the remediation of your properties damage.Learn More About Our Services and Company
Texas State Restoration offers the following commercial businesses water mitigation services in the Piedmont Addition areas
- Sewage Backup
- Frozen Pipes
- Burst Pipes
- Leaky Roof
- Toilet Overflow
- Storm Penetration
- Freezer Leaks and Defrost
- Tub Overflows
- Leaky Plumbing
- Broken Sewage Lines
- Blackwater Leaks
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Sprinklers
- Well Pumps
- Boiler Leaks
- Water Heaters
- Irrigation Systems
- Roof Drains
- Industrial AC Leaks
- Rooftop AC Leaks
- Air Conditioning Leaks
- Holding Tank Leaks
- Gutter Backups
- Chiller Leaks
- Basement Flooding
- Floor Drain Backups
Texas State Restoration Is Your Best Choice For Water Mitigation at Your Texas Residence or Commercial Property
Living in Texas , you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our beautiful Texas climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Other causes of water damage include sewage backups, plumbing and structural issues, and leaky roofs. Texas State Restoration staff are passionate about serving you, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with mitigation of water damage in the Texas area.
We Provide Water Mitigation Services to the Following Industries in Piedmont Addition
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Water Damage Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected, With the Mitigation Requiring Experience You May Not Have Thought About
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home or business, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is being mitigated. Our aim is to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water mitigation process, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects, possessions, and in the case of commercial damage, business assets. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced. Additionally, some items should never be salvaged, and having an experienced mitigation team on your side helps ensure that you don’t get taken advantage of by your insurance company in the event a dispute arises over the viability of cleaning and salvaging something that should not be.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you, your family and employees. During this stressful and trying time, we know that the safety of all concerned is the most important factor, and we are committed to that tenant.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible during the mitigation process, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Why Texas State Restoration for Your Water Mitigation Services at Your TX Residence or Commercial Building?
It’s critical that any water damage restoration company you choose is professional and able to deliver the quality of services you require to ensure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all those involved. There are a great many differences in water mitigation companies available for your mitigation, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Texas State Restoration offers in any provider you may consider. Feel free to ask for our references, we have hundreds to pull from and chances are we have someone right in your town we have worked with before that can attest to the quality and professionalism all Texas State Restoration employees exude during the water mitigation and restoration process.
Water Mitigation Often Requires TX State or Local Town Level Notifications under Certain Scenarios and Not All Mitigation Companies Remediating Your Water Damage Follow These Regulations, be Safe Choose Texas State Restoration
In most cases your mitigation program will go without a hitch, but under certain circumstances such as those involving Asbestos, toxic waste, or other hazardous materials, the state, local, or perhaps even both authorities will need to be notified or you will risk potential penalties and legal intervention. This typically only applies to Asbestos, and hazardous class materials typically found in older commercial buildings but older houses also pose a risk. Texas State Restoration as part of their program will handle any necessary notifications and paperwork filing for the state of TX as well as any local authorities. The state of TX health department contact information is listed below if you have any questions, or feel free to call us directly and we can answer them for you.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Texas State Restoration and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
Let Texas State Restoration Help Guide You Through The Complex Process Of Your Insurance Claim Submittal.
Texas State Restoration Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at Texas State Restoration can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. Texas State Restoration is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Why Texas State Restoration
- Texas State Restoration is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- Texas State Restoration performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with Texas State Restoration you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Texas Department of Health Contact Details if Required
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756-3199
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756-3199
Throughout the course of your project there is work related to multiple services within your home or business. Many of these services need town approval and permitting to move forward, when you hire Texas State Restoration, you can rest assured that we handle all of the necessary permitting and notifications for you. If you have any pre-project questions you can call the town office below for your location, or call us and we can answer those questions for you.
Piedmont Addition Building Department
320 E Jefferson Blvd
Dallas, TX 75203
Where To Start With Your Water Mitigation Project
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for your family or business. The staff at Texas State Restoration are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home or business for restoration, and even putting it all back together.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Texas State Restoration for your TX based water mitigation project and rest easy. Call us at 903-609-3027 to set up your no charge consultation and assessment or schedule the work necessary to get you back on your feet.
Commercial Damage Restoration Services
Commercial water damage repair, restoration, remediation, cleanup and dryout for hotels, restaurants, resorts, schools, office buildings, retail stores, nursing homes, municipal buildings, apartment complexes, condominiums, industrial manufacturing, churches, and more!
“They were fast, professional and caring, which is often difficult to find! They went above and beyond to make sure our home, as well as many in our neighborhood, was taken care of! I highly recommend this company to anyone!”
Why Texas State Restoration
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Guarantee
- Staff Background Checks
- Train and Retain Programs
- Personalized Service
“Thank you Texas State Restoration for your immediate response to our Sanitizing and Disinfecting request at our Facility on April 7th. You delivered on what you promised and we were able to open our Facility within 24hrs.”
Understanding Water Damage Restoration Services
When it comes to commercial water damage, residential water damage, including damage from storms and flooding, Texas State Restoration has you covered. With each event, man made or natural, there are specific skillsets needed and concerns to be considered, everything from coverage entitlements, to business downtime, to the health of everyone involved, you need a company with experience by your side to ensure a favorable outcome, after all it’s not just about fixing the damage, it’s about putting all of the pieces of your business or life back together as quickly as possible.